January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

My 2012 review.....

January:
  • A New Year's rebate check from the electricity company allowed us to get ourselves a new flat screen TV and an Xbox.
  • I attempted Slimming World 'again' but didn't stick to it 'again', so I'm still where I was a year ago weight-wise.
  • My 2nd eldest son, Jordan, turned 18. Also Brandon turned 14 and Ethan 10.

March:
  • A devastating month that we're still not over. Our beloved Chester was killed. We miss him all the time, he was a legend!! ♥

April:
  • I FINALLY learned to crochet, very pleased with myself and I've hardly stopped since!
  • My Godfather, Uncle Don, passed away :(
  • Baby Pollyanna was born.

May:
  • My great-nephew, Cole, had his first birthday.

June:
  • We had the Queen's Jubilee.
  • Gavin and I celebrated our 6th Wedding Anniversary ♥ 
  • I hadn't had a cigarette for a whole year!!
  • Baby Jake had his 1st birthday.

July:
  • Jack and George moved in with us!
  • I got a job!!

September:
  • Brandon started Lady Manners School.
  • I attempted Slimming World 'again' but didn't stick to it 'again', although I am a stone less this time!

December:
  • After 25 years of back pain, I finally found out the cause... just waiting for relief from the pain now!


There hasn't been a whole lot of good this year, it has been fairly stressful to be honest.  I'm ready for a New Year, well I was until I got up this morning, the TV is on the fritz! Hope it's not the start of the year to come :| But seriously, I am SO ready for a few positive things to come our way in 2013.

As I was looking through last year's calendar (to make this post) I became aware of the number 13. Gavin, Cole and Jake were all born on the 13th. Jack and George came to live with us on the 13th also, so I'm hoping it's going to be a good year!

Happy New Year to my followers; I hope 2013 is good to you!